The following is a short list of a variety of local homepages. For more information, contact Fitchburg Public Library Reference Desk at 978-829-1780.
- Fitchburg, City of - Includes many links to non-profit and business listings
- Fitchburg Art Museum
- Fitchburg City Schools Page
- Fitchburg Companies, 1872-1930 - A history page
- Fitchburg Cultural Alliance
- Fitchburg Elected Officials - Takes you to a list of city officials
- Fitchburg Historical Society
- Fitchburg Law Library
- Fitchburg State University
- Fitchburg Steam Engine Company - A history page
- Fitchburg High School Year Books - "The Boulder"
- Flat Rock Blog - Adventures in Flat Rock sanctuary, the Crocker Conservation Area, and surrounding woodlands.
- Forbush Memorial Library - Westminster
- Internet Archives - Focused on preservation and providing access to digital cultural artifacts - also find digital copies of Fitchburg High School Yearbooks here
- Johnny Appleseed Trail of North Central Massachusetts - Find out what's going on around the area
- Leominster, City of
- Leominster Public Library
- Library of Congress antique map of Fitchburg
- Lunenburg, Town of
- North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce
- North Central Mass Community Resources Finder--find mental health resources, food banks, etc.
- North Worcester County Registry of Deeds
- Princeton, Town of
- Saima Park - Finnish Links
- Sentinel and Enterprise newspaper
- Sterling, Town of
- Stratton Players - Our local theatre group